Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Barbri Lecturers

This summer, as I mentioned, I am taking Barbri, which is a bar review course. Every day I watch lectures. Now that I'm in the midst of crazy studying, I have begun to have a very bad sense of humor. Last night:

Abbie: David, come look at this guy. He. IS. HILARIOUS. SO funny. He makes contracts soooo funny.

David: um, okay. Let me see.

(I play the short video for him that involves armadillos eating tacos--- anybody who has taken Barbri will know exactly to what I'm referring.)

David: ....

Abbie: Dude, that is hilarious. It is SO funny. How can you not think that it is funny!?

David: Um....I'll see ya later, babe.

I can only imagine that this will go downhill from here.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I've found that I have to laugh at the BarBri lecturers, if only to keep from crying...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!!!

Maya said...

Aww, I know exactly what you are referring to! Good luck!

Kathy said...

Even if it isn't too hilarious, I am curious to see how the armadillos eating tacos reinforce your contract lesson!