Monday, June 07, 2010

Aixos French Restaurant

I had a group of friends come visit me this weekend. My friend Julie and I ran the Hospital Hill 10k run (David did as well and my mom ran the 5k!) . After that was over, we needed some well-deserved rest and relaxation. David and I just purchased Foodie KC cards and I noticed that Aixos was in the pack. My friend J took me there a while ago, and I remember thinking that it was simply divine, so I suggested it to my other friends. They agreed that we should try it, and we were not disappointed.
I had a salmon salad, which was filled with vegetables, fruit, and wonderful salmon. The dressing was also delicious. I also enjoyed iced coffee.
The atmosphere at Aixois was laid-back and relaxed. It felt so good to sit outside in the shade after running all morning!! Aixois also had a wonderful looking wine list, but we did not partake for fear that we would all fall asleep!

Aixios
251 E 55th Street
Kansas City, MO
816-333-3305

1 comment:

Kate said...

Mmm that salmon salad looks delicious! I'll have to check that place out sometime :-)