Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What goes around comes around....

My husband has been in charge of cooking this week (ahem, for one day so far) because I have to study for the bar rather than cook at night. He has graciously accepted this new challenge and hand-selected delicious recipes from magazines. He went to the store and bought the ingredients for everything. I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive at first about his cooking because he just doesn't have very much cooking experience.

Last night he made very tasty bean and corn burritos, and I was very impressed. Tonight, he is getting home later from work, so I thought I'd assist him by heating up some tortillas in the oven so we could have leftovers. That didn't turn out so well:


Now who is the amateur?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

After a week of practice, maybe you could save a little money by having him do the cooking for your housewarming/graduation party!