Monday, May 03, 2010

Sunday afternoon by Paco

Well hello there, friends. This is Paco ready to tell you all about my Sunday afternoon yesterday. For some reason my two owners are frantically studying for their big tests in the upcoming weeks. I don't have much to study, except sometimes I do study quantum physics and Ancient Greek in my free time:
My favorite Greek phrase is:

Ageōmetrētos mēdeis eisitō.
This means, "Let no one without knowledge of geometry enter." I like saying that to my sisters when they try to sit on the couch with me and I do not want them to bother me!

While the humans studied, I observed the local flora and fauna. I noted two ducks, one rabbit, and one bird in our backyard all at once.

I believe that these ducks were what we call "twitterpated". It is kind of like how people feel when they get married.
After a while, someone went upstairs and made some iced tea, so I was able to enjoy that for a while. Reader Cindy, if you look closely at the cup, you may recognize it. She gave that to Abbie when Abbie went to college seven years ago.
That is all for now. Thank you for stopping by and reading about my afternoon!

Editor's note: This blog will be sadly neglected for the rest of the week as I take time off to study and finish my J.D. I hope you all enjoy this gorgeous week!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

HAHA I love the Bambi reference... I tell Steve our geese are "twitterpated" too! :-)

Kathy said...

Paco, tell your unbelievably diligent and intelligent owners good luck from me! I enjoyed your post. Tom should be sure to read it, because he tells people you are not a very smart dog, and he must be wrong!

Anonymous said...

RORO said Good luck as you study and take your exams. I am counting down the days too 17 with kids!

Rachel said...

Hey Paco!! Tell your owners good luck on their tests! From, Marley and Gator Ray