Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sidelines Custom Floral Designs

On Friday at my friend's graduation I noticed that some moms were wearing corsages and they looked gorgeous. How thoughtful as a thank you for all of the hard work moms and grandmas have done for the graduates! So I texted David an idea to get my mom and grandma one as well. He agreed that it was a great idea and volunteered to order them...and then ordered one for me as well!

The corsages were absolutely gorgeous. Mine was for my wrist and my mom's and grandma's were for their lapels. The colors were perfect: black and gold ribbon with white orchids and roses. David said that they were very easy to work with and the flowers kept all day for us.
Sidelines Custom Floral Designs
511 E 135th St
Kansas City, MO
(816) 941-8814

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That was so sweet! I had assumed that your dad ordered the corsages for your mom and grandma. Peter, I hope you are reading this!