Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's day to my great mom. I know I have said this before, but her lifelong support of me is so valuable. As I am finishing my law school years, this is more and more apparent. I am so lucky to have a family who is as supportive of me as mine. Besides that, she is a great example of a wonderful person. Happy Mother's Day, mom!!

Also, happy mother's day to my grandma, who is so kind and also very supportive to me. Every finals week she sends me an email saying that she and my grandpa are thinking of me and it really perks me up. Little things like that again, made law school so much easier. Thanks, Grandma!

Finally, happy mother's day to my mother-in-law, Kathy! Kathy has always been a very nice and accepting mother-in-law that I feel completely part of the family. Plus she raised my wonderful husband to be the man I love today. Thank for your work, Kathy!

Happy Mother's day to all of you mothers out there. I hope that you get a chance to relax!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Well, thanks, Abbie! It was my turn to make up our supper prayer tonight and I mentioned how blessed we are that Tom and I have such wonderful mothers, plus how I feel like I have enjoyed being a good mom, and that Sarah is such a good mom. I also threw in some thanks that you will be a good mom! So we were thinking along the same lines today!