Thursday, May 20, 2010

Graduation day!

On Sunday it was finally graduation day! I was pretty excited:Anyway, we went to a local restaurant before the graduation ceremony. I had a lot of fun guests, including my former baby-sitter and her husband, my grandparents, parents, in-laws, and in-law grandparents!
After that, I went to the law school and then to the graduation ceremony where I was hooded! After the hooding ceremony the law school put on a little reception, where we enjoyed cookies and punch. It was more of a photo-op:
me and David:

That's it for the graduation posts! Thanks for all of your comments!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute pictures! :-)

kateohkatie said...

WOOHOO! ::celebration dance::

Kathy said...

You certainly look excited! What a cute picture!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Abbie! The Udelhovens are VERY proud of you!!!