Monday, April 19, 2010

Still settling in!

We are still settling in our new house, which is why I've had light posting over the last few days. This weekend we were also mega busy--we went out for dinner with friends on Friday evening to a delicious place where I enjoyed scallops and risotto...SO good. On Saturday I went shopping with a friend and then that evening wen went out with some of David's work friends. Today we hung out at home but I felt like my productivity level was extremely low.

I really want to get through my moving posts so I can eventually take you on a home tour of our house. Hopefully I can do that this week! In the meantime, I made this delicious Bolognese sauce last night. It was SO tasty. Yum.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Isn't it wonderful to move to a new city and already have relatives and friends there?