Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More backyard pics with commentary from Paco the dog

Hello everybody, it is Paco here and I will tell you more about my new back yard. As you can see above there are nice and pretty flowers. My two kitty sisters wait for me to get back from the yard when I go outside because they are not allowed outside the confines of our house. They often get in trouble for trying to be tricksters and getting out:
I like to watch the brook behind our house, although I never go into it because I don't know how to swim:
Plus it is too murky and may muss my lustrous coat:
Here I am with nice trees in the background:
That is all for today. Thanks for stopping by and reading my post!

5 comments:

David said...

Thanks for the tour, Paco!

Kathy said...

Paco is such a clever tour guide. Can he show us around the whole house?!

Ashley said...

"muss my lustrous coat"

Oh, Abbie. How did you get such intelligent pets?

Justine said...

Commentary from Paco? HAHA!

Anonymous said...

RoRo said Richie and i will come and see its "beautifulness" for ourselves when we come to visit.
I love the flovers and babbling brook.