Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Celebrations

We had a great weekend full of Easter celebrations! On Saturday morning we kicked off the festivities by going to my grandma's house, where we had a great visit. After that, we went to my mom's house and enjoyed making lamb cakes again with my cousins. We had all but two cousins present. Here is a picture of all of us with two significant others:
And me with my bunny:

After that we went to David's mom's house, where we enjoyed seeing relatives. I got to go to my friend Julie's new house with my nephew Noah and see her gorgeous, new (and huge) home!

I didn't get many pictures, but we did have a family picture taken. While I await receipt of those, I will just leave you with this darling picture of Allie, my niece, who I successfully got to sleep on Saturday evening:

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It was such a nice Easter, wasn't it?

Kathy said...

Emma and Kathy said, We hope you had a happy Easter. We'll see you soon!
love emma and kathy

Julie said...

I'm so glad I got to see you, and it was fun having Noah visit too! :)