Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Thing Friday: Birthday Gifts!

This week I wanted to write about my birthday gifts. I had such a wonderful birthday last week and enjoyed seeing my friends and family during various celebrations. I received many wonderful cards, gift cards, and other monetary gifts and I will share what I bought with that in a later post. But for now I will share my more tangible gifts. My parents took me shopping and bought me some much-needed summer clothing.

David's parents gave me a St. Patrick's day bracelet and these cute towels:
For some reason I think my in-laws think I am obsessed with cats, because I received not one, but two kitty cards from my nieces and nephew that had cats on them. I can't imagine why they think that! (Haha I am kidding. And is it sad that I have kitty cards still displayed in my kitchen?)

I got some helpers with the photography:


Also, David gifted me this fun new purse, which I love because it is a more neutral color than my old turquoise purse (it sounds hideous but it is cute):
He also gave me some soap and bath bombs from Lush, along with a new (ahem) cat mug. That yes, I do use every day.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad your pets like the towels so much!

David said...

Haha, Paco looks awesome in that picture with the towel!

Heather said...

Hey Abbie--have you ever been to the gift shop "Meow" in Columbia? Half of their store is MU related items and the other half are cat items. It is a GREAT store....You should go take a look before you head off to KC