Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn....

I have decided to run another half marathon. This half marathon will be in a city near me and will hopefully be another great experience! It is so true that once you run a big race like a marathon or a half marathon, you want to do it again and again! Again, I'm going to run it with my friend Julie in June.

Unfortunately my training is not going so well. I have been sick for the past week and never exercise when I'm sick to allow my body to recover. So, I don't think I've been running in the past week or so. Boo.

Have you ever considered running a marathon or a half marathon? You should!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

My mom and sisters walked a half marathon while my dad ran, in St. Charles one time. We loved doing that, but I never did another one.

Is Davey going to run, too?

Julie said...

Yay!! I can't wait!!! Don't worry, we still have more than 12 weeks, plenty of time to get started on training once you are fully well again!

Miss Janice said...

I run in 5k's but not half/marathons. Lord have mercy, I don't believe I could! Bless your heart...keep doing it!

Miss Janice said...

I have run 5k's but not half/marathons. I don't believe I could. Bless your heart...keep it up!