Monday, March 08, 2010

Ah!

I almost let Monday sneak by without telling you all what I would be eating all week. I'm sure you were on the edge of your seat. :P

Monday: Ham and Bean Soup (Delicious; white beans, ham, onion, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. That's it. Simmer in a crock pot for hours.)
Tuesday: Salad for moi
Wednesday: I need to make and eat an eggplant that I've had in my fridge for quite a while, so I will probably do that.
Thursday: out to eat
Friday: Salad and shrimp
Saturday: The Pioneer Woman may have convinced me to try my hand at Chicken Piccata again, which will hopefully turn out better than this disaster.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Mmmm, I was just drooling over her chicken piccata myself! Let me know how it goes if you try it... I'm thinking of making it soon too :-)

Ashley said...

Ahem. Friday is girls night out.

Sarah said...

I made eggplant pizza for dinner last night - on bagels because I was too lazy to make a crust. It was very good, so maybe you could try that with your eggplant.