Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Halloween day!

On Halloween eve I went to eat with two friends from college and had a wonderful time catching up. That night I went to bed early because on Halloween morning I ran a 10k with Julie, the girl who ran that half marathon with me!

The race was called the Monster Mash Dash and participants were requested to wear Halloween costumes for the event! The course was not very exciting: it just went though an office park, but we had a fun time catching up and having fun. I dressed as a cat and Julie dressed as an angel. we got a lot of comments on our costumes!

We took it easy for the race, ending in something like 1:10:00. However, Julie had a hip injury a few weeks before the race and wanted to take it easy. It was so fun to get such a long run in before we pigged out on Halloween!
Here is my Halloween costume (again, I was a cat):
We went to one of David's parents' friends' house for early Halloween fun. Here we are with our nephew and niece:
And then later David and I went to Julie and Jeff's house for a Halloween party and bar crawl:

We had such a great time seeing lots of family and friends and dressing up!

No comments: