Thursday, June 26, 2008

More fun pics!

Okay, so I realize that I am getting a little out of control with the pictures. But I don't care, and if you don't care, then we're golden. If you do care and want to stop looking at my pictures, then that is fine too. Just don't leave forever! But how can you think this dude is boring:
I'm not sure what "Fester" means, but if you know you can tell me as long as it isn't something that is explicit, in which case my mother-in-law reads this so keep it clean.

Here is a bridge that I thought was pretty cool, especially when considered against the landscape of really old buildings:
This was the disaster lunch. I don't consider myself a picky eater usually, but when we are in a foreign country where they sneak random stuff on sandwiches I get pretty nervous. So at this restaurant, I ordered a sandwich with no cheese (much to David's despair, since the sandwich was all of $5). When it came, it had this white mayo/horseradish/funk on it. I am not sure what it was, but have I mentioned that besides not liking cheese I do not understand why anybody would ruin a sandwich with any sort of creamy white condiment? So needless to say, this sandwich was rejected. Usually I would ask the waiter to either bring me a new one (since the menu really didn't say a cream sauce was on the sandwich) OR just buy a new one but neither of those options were possible at the time since 1. I was in a different country and didn't want to seem totally nuts and 2. David was with me. So David and Peter had a lunch while I sat and gnawed on my pretzel from the subway pastry shop.
Here is a picture of beautiful Buda:

4 comments:

Eso said...

Uncle Fester:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fester

Kathy said...

I am loving the vacation report. I certainly hope David and Peter ate your sandwich so it didn't go to waste! :)
Kathy

kisa said...

That sandwich was delicious! I can't believe you didn't even try it!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your pictures keep them coming. Its like being on vacation.
LJ