Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all! I decided to post a picture of these pink roses because pink is my mom's favorite color. Mother's Day is usually so fun---we go to a baseball game and I think we used to go to the beach. It is too bad that I have to study this year. Boo.

At any rate, I think that I have the best mom in the entire world (I am completely unbiased as well). She is so supportive of me in all of my endeavors (as has my entire family), and I very much appreciate that, especially now that I am in law school and realize how hard it is for people who do not have supportive families to be successful. She has been pretty busy this past week, so I am glad that she had a good and somewhat relaxing day today. I will get to see her this week and this coming weekend for some of my brother's graduation events.

Also--Happy Mother's Day to my Grandma! She is very much into gardening and flowers, so I think that she has gotten a kick out of my trying my hand at landscaping and gardening. We planted all of our plants yesterday, and they look great!

Finally, happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law, Kathy. I hope you had a great day as well!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How sweet! I had a fantastic day, and am looking forward to seeing you, your mom, and your grandma Sunday. Good luck with this extremely stressful week for you and Davey.
Kathy