Sunday, April 13, 2008

Question

Paco is with my friend Rachel tonight, as she wants to use him as she learns how to examine dogs. He seemed quite happy to be away from our home and with other dogs when I dropped him off at her house, probably because at our house he feels an omnipresent force about him:David made cookie dough tonight that was quite tasty. Today, I made some Jambalaya, except I left out the sausage and chicken and instead added beans. It probably wasn't really the same, but it tasted really good nevertheless, so we did not care.

This afternoon David and I planted all of our seeds for our garden into tiny cups so that they would sprout and be healthy for the big transplant into our garden. We planted tomatoes, onions, peppers, and eggplant. Hopefully we will have sprouts and a fruitful garden!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What a hilarious picture of Thorina! How did you do that? I am charmingly amused by the two of you starting a garden, and I hope you have enough produce to share!
Kathy

Rachel said...

whoa.
That is one creepy picture.
P.S. Thanks again for letting me use Paco!! He was a great patient and never complained once! Well I guess he did scriggle around a bit, but that's expected! :)