Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A picture a day?

Well, I have a bunch of pictures to show you, but blogger is not letting me upload more than one picture at a time as of late. Since I am too lazy to upload a bunch of pictures separately, I came up with the idea of having a picture a day since I will also be busy with finals and it will make for easier posting. We will see how it works.

Above is a picture of our herb garden after it survived two cat demolitions and a hail storm. It is still going strong and sprouting Cilantro, which will be delicious in salsa and other recipes this summer. I can't wait to have fresh garden vegetables again!

2 comments:

kisa said...

That Cilantro is the most resilient herb in the world.

Shawn said...

mmm cilantro is so yummy! kisa it is not resiliant, tell my wiener dog that :)