Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Meow meow meow

Hello humans:

This blog has officially been taken over by me, Thorina. From now on, I will be posting all posts, which, of course, will be cat-related. I hope you enjoy my tails (pun intended) of my lair.

Right now there is nothing happening on the premises except my nemesis, a certain Paco, is sitting on the couch staring at me. What a lug.

After doing my usual rounds of inspections to be sure that everything was in compliance with the regulations, I took a nap and then observed passing humans out the window. My owner came home and gave me a treat, and now I keep wanting to play with my pink leash but she seems to be too thick to understand that. So I instead took over her computer.

Tune in for my post tomorrow---be sure you come back to read it.

With all my meows,
Thorina

6 comments:

Jules said...

Haha-April fools!
Good one Abs!!

Shawn said...

hehe that is too funny!!!!

Paco said...

That Thorina has always been a trickster! I've only been waiting for her to reveal herself so everyone would know up with what I have to put!

Kathy said...

Abbie and Paco, you are so cute and funny. I forgot it was April Fools' Day!
Kathy

Rachel said...

Abs-
I have a sneaking suspicion that Paco didn't truly type, "up with what I have to put".
That's just me though. Since he lives with you and David, he may be the most grammatically correct dog that ever lived!

Kathy said...

"The most grammatically correct dog that ever lived!" That is so cute and probably true! I wonder if Thorina is also on "the quest for perfect grammar"!
Kathy