Sunday, March 09, 2008

Siggghhhhhhhh

Tonight David and I went to the Home Depot. When we were in college, we found the Home Depot to be really, really boring and could not understand why anybody would want to spend time in the store. Now that we own a house, we find ourselves spending hours walking around, thinking of new projects to start.

Tonight was no exception. We decided to go to the Home Depot and look at blinds. We walked out of the store with a ton of gardening supplies. So tonight, I decided to try planting some window herbs. But instead of actually being in a window, they are on our kitchen floor, planted in window boxes.

Well, everything was working out really well and I was excited about our new herbs that I could practically taste in my mouth, until the menace came. It looked something like this: Sigh. Thorina thinks that I planted the seeds in dirt boxes for her own personal enjoyment. And while I am sure that digging holes and playing in the dirt is really fun, I really wish that she would not do it for a while. Sigh.

1 comment:

kateohkatie said...

Awww :-) Have you planted some catnip for her? Or cat grass? We grew cat grass a few years ago and our guys loved it.

I've got big plans for after we move. Hopefully we'll have some outside space of some sort (even if it's just a balcony). I'd love to have a tomato plant (do those even grow in pots? lol) and some fresh herbs.