Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Much stress

This morning my sweet scroodle (Thorina) stayed in my bedroom as I was taking a shower and thought that maybe she could to dig to China and back (just for fun), so she found the nearest window-herb-box full of dirt and proceeded to dig a huge hole. Currently the dirt is on the floor of our bedroom as I was in too much of a hurry to clean it up before school this morning.

Does anybody want to come and clean it up for me?! Oh no, don't volunteer all at once!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Ab-
My mom always puts foil around the base of her plants to scare the cat off. I know this won't work right now b/c they are growing, but maybe for future reference when they are grown. Also, it doesn't work on Marley b/c she likes shiny stuff that makes a crinkling noise. It used to work with Aloha though, so you never know I guess.