Monday, January 14, 2008

What a great break!!

I had an awesome break from law school. Sadly, I go back on Wednesday (not really sadly, because I enjoy it, but I definitely do not enjoy the stress and craziness that comes along with the learning part), so I thought that I would share some pictures from my break. (finally!)

During one of my first few nights home, we went to a Mizzou game, which was a lot of fun. My dad got us some box seats, which were pretty cool (as you can see, the students had left by that time).
Then, David and I destroyed our living room to paint, and in this picture you can see the final product on one of the walls:
I really love it---the rich brown color looks amazing. We painted our other walls a yellowish/goldish color to match the red (of the kitchen) and the brown.

We also got to attend the Mizzou/Illinois game, which, as I said before, was a sad disappointment for us Mizzou fans (but oh well, we are ranked #4 in football! Whoo-hoo!). The Illinois fans taunted us for not making it into a BCS bowl, but I am at least glad that we did not have to deal with Nebraska fans (just kidding---I'm just saying that because I think I have a few Nebraska fans who read my blog)!

More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ro said....

Those NEBRASKA fans are REALLY WILD---take it from me I married one!