Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Nice Surprise

Recently, Sarah gave me this cute little package: a mystery package!

I looked at the card after recognizing the cute wrapping, and saw that it was from Shawn, another blogger whose blog I read. How cute is this wrapping? The little card pulled out of the bag through the slit. Happily, I opened the package to find this cute little snowman!
I read when Shawn made these little snowmen and really wanted one, and she knew that Sarah and I were sisters-in-law and sent it with Sarah to give to me! Isn't it adorable?
Here is the snowman sitting on our bookshelf so that everybody can see him when they come through the door. Thanks, Shawn (and for everybody else, you should wander over to her blog and take a peek)!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Aaaa you are so welcome :)
Glad he has a new home. Thanks for all the nice comments you leave. :)