Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crazy busy

Sorry that I haven't updated lately on this thing...I have been super busy with classes so far. Since Tuesday, I have had twelve classes. It doesn't sound too bad until you consider that the preparation for each class takes about two hours...so basically it has been a pretty busy week. Today I feel just comatose...I am sure that all of us are joys to our professors.

This past weekend we went out with some of my high school friends, on Saturday we went to the MU/KU game (which was sooooo disheartening for us Mizzou fans!), Sunday was a relaxing day, and on Monday I went to see 27 Dresses (the movie) with some girlfriends.

I am pretty excited for this weekend because tonight we are going to dinner with a group of friends to celebrate another friend's birthday, and tomorrow our friend Matt is coming to visit for the entire weekend!

I better go attempt to get a head start on my homework for next week. Sigggghhhhhh.

2 comments:

golfer said...

mom and I are going to see 27 dresses tonight.

Shawn said...

I hope you get some rest this weekend! That movie looks good cant wait to hear your review :)