Sunday, December 02, 2007

Interesting

Your Political Profile:

Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

I took this quiz for fun because I wanted to see where I fall on the political spectrum. Above is mine, and below is David's:


Your Political Profile:

Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

Of course, this quiz was kind of lopsided and you really had to pick between two very extreme answers, but I thought it was funny because David and I always joke about how he is a big Conservative and I am more Liberal. We debate about political issues a lot in our house, but I guess this quiz just goes to show that I am finally bringing him over to the side of glory.




Just kidding, David. Really, I think that I often fall toward the middle of the political spectrum, which is probably normal. I wonder how many married couples say they are from different political parties...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hm. Here are my results: pretty much right down the middle, except for fiscal.

Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Jules said...

haha- i love that the auditor is conservative on fiscal issues and liberal on ethics! how appropriate...

Peter said...

Sarah and I had very similar results. I was just 70% Conservative overall and 75% Conservative for social issues. Other than that, we were exactly the same.