Friday, December 28, 2007

The contest and our Christmas celebrations

Well, nobody guessed the tool that we got for Christmas, even my husband, who was indeed at the Christmas and even opened the gift. We got an LED flashlight and lantern. They are pretty cool and powerful and now we are well-stocked in the flashlight department.

Last night we had my family and our family friend, Cindy, over for Christmas and dinner, and tonight we had David's family including his grandmas over for dinner. It was so much fun! I really enjoy entertaining people in our house. I need to go to bed because I am very tired, but I will post more sometime soon!

2 comments:

kisa said...

Dern! You should have another question and answer contest, and I will try harder to get it right!

golfer said...

The evening was so much fun. I gave some pictures to your mom.
Thanks for the wonderful night