Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our kitchen- completed!!!

We have finally completed our kitchen. I am so excited! Yesterday morning we did a marathon of work, drilling knobs and finishing some painting work. I am very happy with the finished product, and it feels like the curtains and other touches make it feel very homey.

So, without further ado, here is a picture of my inspiration for the project (bowls that one of my mom's cousins sent us from Turkey for the wedding):

Our tabletop and napkin rings:

Cooking instruments:

Our knobs that we bought for the project:

And the swag for our patio doors that we have no clue how to hang:

It feels great to have it finished. Now, during Christmas break, I am going to concentrate on the living room, our bathroom, and the study.

2 comments:

kisa said...

I am so glad that it is finished! I think it turned out really well, my dear.

Anonymous said...

Great Kitchen but didn't you about lose it doing 5 coats of paint.
We have been painting and oh the thought of 5 coats.
Yours turned out beautiful. Those plates from your Aunt are really
pretty I know they look great with your walls.
Enjoy
LJ