Friday, November 30, 2007

It is over

My first semester of law school classes is officially over--that is, except for the finals. Even though the big tests are looming in front of me, I still feel a sense of relief. I survived the classes. Everybody always talks about how hard law school classes are, and it is very true. However, they are challenging in a way that makes me want to go back for more. When I was in undergrad, I had a teacher tell me that going to law school will make me feel like I can learn anything; and that when I graduate I will want to do things like teach myself how to play the piano. After being in school for only a semester, I feel like I can see why. Our teachers are constantly pushing us to go find answers by analyzing and researching, and so we teach ourselves every day.

Some people in my class really hate going to school and learning the material. They simply do not enjoy law school. Some of them think they will enjoy being a lawyer and thus stay in the class. Others do not seem very sure about their decision to attend. Luckily, I love it so far.

David is at the grocery store buying the ingredients to make cookie dough as a treat, and I am now starting my crazy two weeks of pure studying.

No comments: