Sunday, November 11, 2007

A first

Well, folks, we have a first today in my married life: I did not cook one thing all day long today. No, we did not go out to eat for every single meal, and yes, we did actually eat: David cooked every meal.

I am really proud of him. This morning, we had guests over for breakfast and he cooked hash browns with vegetables mixed inside of them, cinnamon rolls, and eggs. Just now for supper, he made an amazing shrimp fried rice dish. YUM! The fried rice was do good that I am having another helping right now!

It is so nice having him cook because now I do not have to spend so much time in the kitchen when I could be studying, or updating my blog. I do have to admit that it is hard for me to let him go on his own, though. I find myself checking up on him in the kitchen periodically.

I better get back to writing my paper that is due on Friday. :(

No comments: