Wednesday, October 24, 2007

David's cooking

Tonight I went out to eat with friends, but told David over the phone to make some polish sausage, sauerkraut, and a vegetable from the freezer for his supper so that we could have leftovers for our lunches tomorrow. When I left law school, I told him how to prepare the meal and said to put the sauerkraut in a pan to heat it up and then grab some peas or another vegetable from the freezer and cook that as well.

When I got home to an interesting odor, I discovered that he had combined the sauerkraut and peas in the frying pan, thinking that I told him to do so. Yucko! He tried to cover it up, saying that they would be combined on his plate anyway, so why not just combine them in the frying pan?

And people wonder why I don't have him cook.

1 comment:

kisa said...

I would like to point out that, when we were putting away the leftovers, you had a taste and said, "Hm, this sauerkraut has a delicious flavor"! Plus, the peas add a delightful splash of color.