Sunday, September 23, 2007

My mid-term is over!

Finally, my mid-term test is over. On Friday I was sooo exhausted, and decided to drive to Kirksville to see Julie, one of my old roommates. We had a lot of fun talking and laughing. I drove back home yesterday and then today we had a Sweet Sixteen birthday party for my cousin Colleen! I'll have to post some pictures later.

Hopefully this week will be better for me to get back into the swing of things at school. I am looking forward to not having a test for which I need to study. Also, I am looking forward to finishing the decorating of our house. We got bedroom furniture, have almost assembled all of our bookcases, and almost have all of the moving boxes out of the garage. Last night David assembled another bookcase and we were excited because we thought we had all of my books in the house and on bookshelves. However, when I went back out into the garage to double-check, I discovered another entire stack of boxes filled with books. Yipes. We are running out of room for bookshelves here!

I need to go study for my classes tomorrow again. It has been nice to kind of break from the studies for the weekend, but now I need to get back to the grind.

2 comments:

kisa said...

I'm glad that we are suffering from an abundance of books rather than a shortage!

mom said...

I'm glad your midterm went well.
Don't forget the stacks of fantasy books in Davey's old room just ready to move from my house to yours!
Kathy