Thursday, May 25, 2006

Visiting

I'm visiting Kirksville today and tomorrow. So far, I've had a great time--today I went back to the law office and worked. It was nice to be back and see all of my co-workers and I even found that I'd missed taking out the trash and doing the mail.
For supper David and I made queso dip out of Velveeta cheese we found in his fridge. The cheese was probably months old because now we are both feeling sickly. Yuck!
Tonight we fixed my bike and rode around Kirksville. At first the tires were flat and the brakes failed to work. We got everything in working order and even saw my old friend Alan at the gas station! That was a fun surprise.
We raced on the track with goofy steps including speed walking, galloping, and skipping. Then we headed to a playground where we teeter-tottered and sang musical tunes. Tomorrow we are going to a barbeque for my old boss, Karla, with whom I will be staying in Washington, D.C. Now we are going to make brownie mix, which will certainly help our stomachs.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a delightful evening! That Davey sure knows how to show a girl a good time!

Sarah said...

I don't think Velveeta has to be old for it to make you sick. That stuff is like chemical plastic - ick!

Kathy said...

I hope you put sprinkles on the brownies!
Sarah, you were raised with Velveeta, our family's favorite cheese!